Special care for children’s orthopedic conditions
Paul B. Hall Medical Group offers comprehensive treatment options to meet the unique orthopedic needs of growing children and adolescents. Our pediatric orthopedic professionals are experienced at working with young patients, and provide a supportive, caring environment for children and parents. Whether your child has a bone fracture or a complex congenital disorder, our doctors have the expertise to treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Acute and chronic injuries to muscles, bones and joints
- Bone and joint conditions
- Cerebral palsy
- Foot and hip development problems, including club foot and hip dysplasia
- Limb deformities
- Lower-extremity disorders in children, including knock knees and bowleggedness
- Pediatric and adolescent sports injuries
- Spinal deformities, such as scoliosis and spondylolisthesis
At Paul B. Hall Medical Group, we tailor our care and services to meet a growing child's changing needs, providing ongoing medical care, rehabilitation and support services for every stage in your child's development.
If your provider orders outpatient physical therapy for your child, Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center offers those services. Call 606-789-7381 to schedule an appointment at the hospital.