There's no place like home.
We understand that having surgery and spending time in a hospital isn't high on the lists of many people. That's why we strive to offer outpatient procedures and minimally invasive surgeries -- to get you back home as soon as possible. And if you do need to spend time in a hospital, isn't it nice to know you and your family won't have to travel far for quality care?
Our surgeons have experience in many facets of surgery from tumor removal and hernia repair to gallbladder surgery and emergency surgery. They specialize in minimally invasive (laparoscopic) surgical techniques that typically result in less pain, minimal scarring and faster recoveries. They also perform colonoscopies and other endoscopies.
Our surgical expertise covers the following procedures and treatments:
- Colonoscopies and EGDs
- Laparoscopic appendix and gallbladder removal, and hernia repair
- Stomach, spleen and colon surgeries
- Bowel obstruction treatment and bowel resections
- Biopsies and cancer surgeries
- Mole removal
- Surgery for GERD (gastro-esophageal reflux disease)
- Exploratory diagnostic surgery
- Central venous access (implanting a “port” for IV access)