Super Care for Your Super Kid
Every super kid deserves to soar. Finding quality, pediatric healthcare for your child is a top priority for every parent, and it’s even better if the doctor is close to home.
We can treat your children whether they have the sniffles or have more serious conditions. We know that going to the doctor may sometimes be scary to a child so we'll work to put your child at ease while communicating with you every step of the way.
Preventative Care ("Well Child Visits")
- Well Baby Visits on a regular schedule throughout the first 2 years of life
- Annual Well Child Visits for older children
- Physical Exams for school, sports, and camp participation
- Periodic visits to address chronic health conditions, such as Asthma, Eczema, ADHD, Mood/Behavior Problems, and Growth/Development Problems
- Basic vision and hearing screening tests
Acute Care ("Sick Visits")
- Appointment slots reserved in the morning and afternoon for same-day, urgent problems
- Select number of basic, rapid-result laboratory testing
- Follow-up visits for certain medical issues, either by phone or in the office (depending on the nature of the problem)
- Initial consultation and ongoing care oversight for Child and Adolescent depression, anxiety, and other mood disturbances
- Initial consultation and ongoing care oversight for children with ADHD (Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder) and other behavior/attention issues
- Regular follow-up by phone and in the office as needed, until issues are improving