With over 20 years of experience as a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, Donald Arms, MD, provides both non-surgical care as well as surgical intervention to help his patients in Paintsville and Magoffin County. Dr. Arms will help you obtain relief from injuries and joint disease, and to recover maximum function. If a sports injury, osteoporosis, or a painful joint is holding you back, Dr. Arms will help diagnose the source of your pain and provide personalized treatment options to help you get back in action. And if surgery or physical therapy is part of the plan, we will guide you through the entire process.
One-on-One with Dr. Arms:
Dr. Arms' Education and Training:
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Washington University Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- University of Utah, Pediatric Orthopedics
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery