Now offering TeleHealth visits. Get help from the safety of your own home.
Vanessa Gainey, DO is a board certified family medicine physician. As a primary care provider, your family practice doctor is at the center of your care, working collaboratively with specialists and other health care professionals to ensure you have seamless, comprehensive care. Dr. Gainey is equipped to provide a full range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services.
Her services include:
- Care and management of chronic health conditions
- Health screenings, physical exams and sports physicals
- Preventive care and education on diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle habits
- Regular checkups for children
One-on-One with Dr. Gainey:
Dr. Gainey's Education and Training:
- Pikeville College School of Ostepathic Medicine
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine