Get help from the safety of your own home. Ask about TeleHealth visits now being offered.
As a board certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Greg Horn, APRN offers patients comprehensive care for all types of psychiatric concerns close to home. Greg, a native of Johnson County, is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness and behavioral disorders in patients of all ages. His experience spans many facets of healthcare over the past 22 years.
Behavioral health services will include outpatient treatment for adults and children experiencing anxiety, depression, behavior and mood issues or other mental health challenges. For more information on our behavioral health services call (606) 789-3188 for an appointment today.
Commonly treated conditions include:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Greg Horn's Education and Training:
- Eastern Kentucky University - Nursing
- Maryville University of St. Louis - Nursing
- American Nurse Credentialing Center
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner